– Operations – building and maintaining direct and strong client relationships, gathering and processing documents, performing basic credit analysis and purchasing invoices.
– Collection – monitoring and verifying the Accounts Receivable portfolio, establish and maintain communication with brokers/debtors, ensure on-time payments and tackle late payment issues.
– Assessing, monitoring and managing risks
– Preparing comprehensive risk analysis reports
– Successful risk management leads to reducing costs and increased performance.
– Analyzing fuel consumption data
– Optimizing fuel costs
– Help in the daily operation of the fleet by simplifying the process and reducing the costs
– Resolving all technical issues related to card program
– Providing end-to-end insurance back-office management services by team of risks analysts, underwriters and customer service representatives
– Advices to the clients in need of different insurance policies
– Extremely enthusiastic and devoted team with deep knowledge of clients business and processes.
– Directly impacting the clients growth and their success.
– Very high conversion rate
– Developing creative solutions,
– Market analysis
– Web designs
– Lead generation
– Web development
– Providing freight solutions to shippers and trucking companies in our freight network in the most efficient, fast, robust and cost-effective way for all parties included.
– Team of highly experienced professionals, seasoned in the trucking industry
– Ensuring legal compliance in every situation
– Providing the best possible advice for the drivers
– Conducting onboarding and safety instructions for drivers
– Utilizing all available channels for sourcing top talents
– Skillful and resourceful in personality assessments and evaluations
– Assessing the clients financial performance
– Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable
– Daily entries and reconciliations
– Generating financial and management reports using sophisticated accounting software.
ARE YOU THE TALENT
WE’RE LOOKING FOR?