We are looking for an Underwriter to Analyze data, monitor system reports and operate the software. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary for this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams.
- Perform detailed analyses of the required documents submitted by the Clients from the Factoring area
- Be responsible for the due diligence process while onboarding new Clients
- Perform Client evaluations utilizing third-party credit reporting agencies
- Establish initial Accounts for the Clients in the company software
- Update Client’s status and preferences in the company software
- Storage documentation and management data
- Regular monitoring of the Client’s portfolio and their eligibility for doing business
- Manage Client compliance through ongoing monitoring utilizing various system-generated reports
- Communicate issues or adverse trends to management as well as team members
- A person with strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Comfortable with working Mon-Fri, 15:00-23:00h (US working hours)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with a developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Proven experience in Underwriting, Risk Management or Legal will be considered an advantage
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
What do we offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic, proactive, and friendly work environment where your contributions are valued.
- Private health insurance coverage for your well-being.
- FitKit Membership to support your physical fitness, mental health and overall wellness.
- Paid training which will cover: Industry terms, product overview, software training, and more