We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and ambitious Senior Accountant/ Controller who will drive our financial strategy and operations. Your expertise will be pivotal in ensuring compliance, optimizing financial processes and guiding strategic decisions.
• Timely and accurate preparation of both operational and financial reports and statistics for Top management, departmental management, and external stakeholders
• Monthly closing procedures
• Conduct financial analysis
• Support the management decision-making process
• Prepare forecasts on a weekly and monthly level
• In-depth analysis of the financial reports
• Keep track of the KPIs and conduct a detailed analysis of the metrics
• Supervise the Accounting department
• Participate in improvement initiatives, re-engineering of business processes and internal controls
• University degree in Economics
• At least 2 years of experience in a managerial position in Accounting & Finance or Public Audit
• Excellent knowledge of managerial and financial accounting
• Knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage
• Excellent numerical logic and strong analytical skills
• Business English language proficiency
• Excellent MS Office Package skills
• Working hours: 11:00 to 19:00
What we offer:
• A dynamic, proactive and friendly work environment where your contributions are valued.
• Competitive salary to recognize and reward your achievements.
• Private health insurance coverage for your well-being.
• FitKit Membership to support your physical fitness, mental health and overall wellness.
• Fancy offices in the city center.
• Day off for your birthday.
• Performance-based bonuses.