As a Cold-Calling Sales Specialist in our factoring company specializing in the trucking industry, your primary responsibility will be to prospect and make outbound calls to potential clients, specifically trucking companies and owner-operators. You will be tasked with explaining our freight invoice factoring services, building rapport with prospects, and ultimately setting up appointments for our sales team. This role requires a persistent and persuasive approach to effectively communicate the benefits of our factoring services to the trucking community.
• Prospect and make cold calls to trucking companies and owner-operators to explain freight invoice factoring services.
• Build and maintain a pipeline of potential clients through outbound calling efforts.
• Set up appointments for the sales team by effectively communicating the value proposition of our factoring services.
• Maintain accurate records of interactions with prospects in the company’s CRM system.
• Follow up with leads to nurture relationships and move them through the sales funnel.
• Proven experience in cold calling or telesales, preferably in the trucking or transportation industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to do at least 150 calls a day.
• Ability to effectively explain complex financial services clearly and concisely.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Persistence and resilience in the face of rejection.
• Familiarity with CRM software and lead management systems is a plus.
• Able to work from 15.00 to 23.00 (US working hours)
What we offer:
• Positive international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Performance-based bonuses after the probation period
• Private health insurance
• FitKit Membership
• Fancy offices in the city center
• Day off for your birthday